Monday, July 7, 2008

Understanding the Sacrament

I just found this great site for flannel board stories. I admit, I don't have a flannel board, but the pictures are cute and perfect for our young family.

Song: Before I Take the Sacrament (Children's Songbook #73)
Prayer: Arthur

Scripture: Tyler D&C 27:2

Lesson: Kerri

I used this lesson to teach about the Sacrament. We printed off the pictures and used them to tell the story of the Last Supper (Matthew 26:26-28). Then we related that to how we take the Sacrament each Sunday in church

Activity: Prepare Homemade ice cream
Song: The Helping Song
Prayer: Tyler

1 comments:

Montserrat said...

If you'd like, I can send you a CD with all of the flannel board stories on there. They will print off at a little better quality than from the internet. The CD is free so is shipping. :)

If you are interested just send me your address and I'll mail it when we get back from our mini trip this weekend.

My e-mail is montseratw{at}hotmail{dot}com